Preparing Another Journey

by - 8:25 AM


Getting ready for another adventure is definitely one of the most exciting things to do in the world. AND I'm so glad to be writing itinerary again! In 2015, my family and I took a trip to Japan to celebrate my parents' 20th wedding anniversary. We've been to Japan like 10 years ago when it was their 10th wedding anniv. day and since we wanted to make it even more special for twenty, we decided to revisit Japan. Last year, we sat around and had the most important conversation together to decide where to go either in late 2016 or early 2017.

Finally at last, we've decided to visit Taiwan in early 2017 which is happening this month actually. There's just few weeks left before the d-day and we all are already feeling so ready and extremely excited for another new country. We've booked our flights like nine months before (it was pretty VERY early), searching for all the places that we must/should visit, etc. This kind of process, personally for me, is the most exhilarating thing to do.


I've marked this probably like two months before February. I'm a bit nervous for this travel because I'm the only one who can speak Chinese, even though it's poor. I started learning Chinese at the end of last summer, and it's really an interesting language to study. I've got to learn, write and memorize tons and tons of Chinese characters, and had to practice a lot for the four intonations. So I just hope that I'll be able to communicate speaking Chinese.


 Itinerary for five days: We will be staying for five days which always feels like just enough, but short at the same time. On the first day, we're just going to rest for awhile til dinner. Since our flight will be early in the morning, we need to get some rest before we roam around all the places. 


I've organized some Chinese words or phrases that might be helpful for the travel. It's always good to be prepared and be ready for unexpected events.

I'll be posting my "Taiwan Journey" after I come back, and I can tell it's going to be amazing. If you have visited Taiwan before, I would love to know some beautiful places to visit before my adventure begins. See yah!





You May Also Like

0 comments

.

.