Stay Healthy

by - 4:45 AM


Recently, I've realized that my body seriously needs some change and some improvement. I only exercise twice a week which is swimming and I just do some workout at home from time to time. I was not maintaining a healthy diet and the most important problem was the amount of water that I drink a day. 

It's quite hard for me to drink about 2 liters of water per day and I just always forget to drink. According to my height and weight, I have to drink approximately 7-8 glasses of water a day. So, to make that happen, I made this "Stay Healthy" calendar to change my habits and to check my daily diet. It's a 100-day goal and the reason why I set it just for 100 days is to challenge myself before I make a long-term plan. 





I'm basically writing down the amount of water (in glasses) that I drank and the amount of time I spent on exercising starting from last Sunday. I hope I'll be able to see some changes at the end of this challenge. Let's all stay healthy💚

You May Also Like

28 comments

  1. This is such a great idea to keep track on the water intake. Have you though of creating a bullet journal 'cos I know some people monitor their water intake in a journal. Anyways have a great day.

    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really helping me a lot! I should try a bullet journal next time. You too have a lovely day! xx

      Delete
  2. The idea about tracking your water intake is so smart!

    Hugs http://nouw.com/bellss // Instagram: bellaskoog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm actually seeing some progress :)

      Delete
  3. The stay healthy calendar is such a great idea! I definitely don't drink enough water in the day! Thanks for sharing!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try tacking your intake of water everyday. It's really helping me a lot. Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  4. this is such a great post.
    i also find out that i need to have a healthy life but drinking 2 liter per day is just too hard because i also forget to drink, seems like we have a same problem here.

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Drinking 2 liters of water is so much harder than I thought. You should check yours too!

      Delete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    Amazing tips my friend :D We need to keep the focus!
    I really want to follow your blog but I can't find GFC box :(

    NEW TIPS POST | Discover the IDEAL BRUSH for your HAIR TYPE!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miguel! I'm trying hard to keep track of that. And I just added the GFC box! :D

      Delete
  6. That's a super great idea! I always forget to drink water

    Vicky T.
    https://vickysscrapbook.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used an app before but this is better for me. Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  7. Such a good idea babe! xx

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so good! Where did you find the calendar? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously need to drink more water as well. And the calendar you made is so cute :)

    Tiffany x
    www.mstiffanyyang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drinking is really important! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  10. That's such a cool idea! Hydration is so important :)

    xx

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! It's especially more important in summer. That's why I started this before summer comes! :)

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a great idea! It's amazing just how much water intake can impact our health, skin and wellbeing!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water is so important for us. Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete

.

.