Summer Essentials

by - 2:04 AM


Spring has passed so so quickly this year and the time to welcome summer has come again! It's actually super hot already and I bet it'll be hotter and hotter soon. Before burning hot summer weather comes, there is one important thing I have to have which is the summer must-have make up product. And we all know the reasons.. So here are the products that I've got for this summer↓↓↓



⇓Korean Products⇓


innisfree
Lots of my beauty products are from innisfree, a eco-friendly brand in Korea. Those three above are my most used and favorite products which are mineral make up base, no-sebum powder pact and long lash mascara. The no-sebum powder keeps my skin soft and removes oil from my face, so without this product, I might not be able to survive summer properly. 😂 I use pinkish cream for my make up base since my dark circles are pretty intense. And last, the long lash mascara has pretty short and thin applicator compared to other products, so it's perfect for natural look and it's waterproof of course.


in my pouch:
these are my every-day used products

ARITAUM : eyeshadows with those black cases
INNISFREE : eyeshadow with dark beige color
              no-sebum powder pact
              long-lash mascara
              make up base [pinkish cream]
              highlighter stick type
TONYMOLY : eyeshadow(square shaped) with tone down pink+beige color
                gel eyeliner with dark brown color
STYLENANDA(3CE) : blusher with baby peach color
LANCOME : eyeshadow palette
BENEFIT(Rock-ITUDE) : ROCKATEUR
SHISEIDO : eyelash curler
BOBBI BROWN : Skin Foundation SPF 15 LIGHT BEIGE
TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL : contour palette
MISSHA : eyebrow with grayish brown color
MAYBELINE : light concealer


Colourpop:

I and my sister had to order these much of products since there was an international free shipping promotion going on. I got "Phase Me Out" shadows from Colourpop's spring collection and I'm loving all of them. If you have spring warm skin tone like me, this is one for you! And all those lip colors were just so beautiful and perfect for spring and summer.


lips:

all shades of my lipsticks: most of them are pinkish and coralish


I would love to know what your summer essential products are!

You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. I love these essentials! All these lipsticks colors are perfect!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving all of them! I'm putting different colors everyday :)

      Delete
  2. You have quite a collection! The Colourpop packaging is so cute :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've realized that after putting them all together! :) Colourpop's got one of the cutest packaging ever! <3

      Delete
  3. I need all that varieties of Lippie this summer.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need various shades for summer! x

      Delete
  4. I love the brand Colourpop!! Such a reasonable price and such good quality!

    xo, Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first time using Colourpop's products and I'm definitely loving them! x

      Delete
  5. Love all those lip colors!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just perfect for summer season! x

      Delete
  6. These are some great products, those lip colours are super cute - thanks for sharing!

    http://pawlean.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I really like all of them! xx

      Delete
  7. The cannoli card is too cute.

    http://www.nynomads.com
    Living sustainably and rent free in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love colourpop! you have such nice items :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first time and I'm loving it! <3

      Delete
  9. Look at all those lip colours! I love the colour scheme you've got going there- perfect for the upcoming summer!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! I'm totally ready for summer! :p

      Delete
  10. I definiltey want to try some of these! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many great essentials! =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post makes it super tempting to place another order with Colour Pop! I love their highlighters and some of those lippies you swatched look super fab!

    Charlotte
    www.deconstrut.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should try their highlighters next time! Thanks! xx

      Delete
  13. I love this post, I'm using the Bobbi brown skin foundation at the moment too. The innisfree products sounds great, would love to try them out sometime.

    Tiffany
    https://www.mstiffanyyang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should try them someday! :)

      Delete
  14. Yash, South Korea is best known for the drama, beauty products and fashion. I love the shades of your lip products. Wish I could collect as much as you!

    xx, Cinthy Kwok

    ReplyDelete

.

.