TAIWAN - DAY 3

by - 9:35 PM

2 O 1 7 a d v e n t u r e t o T a i w a n
- f a m i l y t r i p -

D A Y 3 / F E B / 2 2 / W E D


- t a x i t o u r -

Whenever I travel another country, I tend to not check the dates. It's probably because I don't want to realize that time flies so fast. This time, it was a little different unlike before. I remembered everything that happened during my trip(even dates!) because every moment was so precious, worthy and blissful. On the third day, we went on taxi tour to visit four different places quite away from the downtown area - 野柳, 十分,金瓜石,九份。

We made our reservation in Korea for a driver who can speak Korean and a driver who can speak English. To be honest, I didn't expect that much before the taxi tour, but it totally blew my mind and made me regret. 'Twas the best thing EVER. I should've given like a five-star brooch to our drivers. They explained every detail that we might want to know and be curious about, and took like thousands of pictures for us. 特别感谢他们!

Yehliu Geopark I 野柳
 the palm tree
 circles
 the ocean
 art by nature
It started to rain when we were just about to leave Yehliu. It took about 45 minutes to finally reach Yehliu and I was so tired that I fell asleep on the way to the park. As I looked around, this place made me realize the nature's wonder and beauty once more. Then we headed to fly sky lantern ⇨

Shifen Old Street । 十分,平溪

This is one of my favorite pictures from my trip. It just makes me so comfortable and friendly.
 making a pleasant sound from hanging bamboos
 好听&可爱
 chicken drumstick filled with rice

And we flew our sky lantern! It was pouring rain, but it worked! You can write or draw whatever you want to on each side of the lantern which has a meaning according to the colors. The red color symbolizes love and life, the orange symbolizes happiness, white symbolizes health and lastly, the yellow symbolizes wealth. We wrote down our wishes for each other and for ourselves and flew it to the sky. Even though I personally do not like raining weather, but that day, everything was acceptable. My white shoes got so wet and smudgy, but I didn't even get irritated by that. I enjoyed wearing raincoats, falling in the mud and getting wet in the rain.

Jinguashi Gold Museum । 金瓜石

 ocean-view
 🌲☔🌄
 dragons
 a small house on the mountain
 sister number one
rainbow after rain🌈
It is hard to see a rainbow even in my country, but somehow it showed up after rain. 
虽然天气不怎么样和下雨了,但雨后天空出现了一道彩虹。

Jiufen । 九份
 红灯
 九份的风景很漂亮
 before sunset

The taxi tour ended at Jiufen, so we headed to Dongmen Station right away to eat dinner. Wednesday was the most special day to me (personally) since I got the chance to speak most of Chinese that I learnt. It was a thrilling experience to have and I was surprised that I was really able to have a conversation in Chinese. All the time that I spent on studying was so worth it! (special thanks to my 老师 :))

Dinner at Kaochi ୲ 高記
 shrimp shaomai
 东坡肉 非常好吃
Fried Pork Belly
 mango shaved ice
exploring Ximen streets

I have to say that day3 was the most exhausting day since I almost burned out at the end of the day. Nevertheless, the happiest and the most memorable day ever😊




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love these photos! I'm learning Mandarin and that's so worth it if you like to go to China and the Chinese culture! You can be proud of you for having a conversation in Chinese!!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although learning Chinese is harder than I expected,learning a new language is so worth it!:)
      Have a lovely day xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing views of Taiwan! Love your pics.

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never taken a taxi tour before! And to be honest, even though I've visited Taiwan several times, I've always stuck to the city, so I haven't seen so much of Taiwan's beautiful nature :o Also, I've always wanted to fly a sky lantern! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Other regions of Taiwan were so beautiful just as the city. I'm sure you'll love it! You should visit Taiwan when the lantern festival happens :)
      Have a lovely day! <3

      Delete